We are currently recruiting a Sales Representative to join our expanding Sales team. The desired candidate will have 2 years’ + experience in a similar role.
- Company vehicle
- Company Phone
- Fuel Card
- Performance bonus
- Full training
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Achieve maximum sales profitability and growth by effectively selling hardware and construction materials to existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Increase market share.
- Identify new opportunities to drive business.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in order to generate new business for the organisation.
- Make calls and in-person visits to existing and prospective account customers.
- Build customer loyalty through effectively meeting customer’s requirements.
- Supply management with oral/written reports on customer needs, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
- Achieve targets set monthly and report directly to the Hardware managers.
- Proven work experience as sales representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communications skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €40,000.00-€50,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company events
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Wellness program
Supplemental pay types:
- Sales Representative: 2 years (required)
- Microsoft Office 365: 2 years (required)
- hardware/construction: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person